Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Thank You, Jewish Readers!

July 16, 2007
By Patrick Grimm

I would like to take a moment, a sweet and sacrosanct moment, resting from my daily barrage of missives and broadsides on Jewish interests, Jewish crimes, Jewish supremacist attitudes and Zionist Big Lies. I have thanked my regular Gentile Zionist Watch readers in past posts that can be accessed, so I will refrain from repeating myself here. But I do want to turn down the political noise level briefly and say a huge ‘thank you’ to my Jewish readers at Zionist Watch. Thank you, Jews, thank you!

I thank you chiefly for one reason. I thank you loudly, effusively and humbly for making my job of exposing the truth about your people so much simpler. In fact, it’s almost becoming more elementary with every passing day. Thank you, thank you, thank you for living up to every stereotype of shadiness, dishonesty, under-handedness and subterfuge, and as distorters of truth. Thank you too for the eternal ‘victimology’ routine you play out with such Vaudevillean grandeur. It amuses me.

One fact remains. You don’t debate the issues I raise. You merely cry ‘Nazi!’ or ‘anti-Semite’ or any number of other mindless smears, lobbed at your ‘adversaries’ with the same sick glee you exhibit when applying your media falsehoods to a mentally dull public.

Your strategy of “non-debate” or “anti-debate” is a dominant and oft-recognized Jewish trait, probably now engrained into your genes after centuries of covert scheming against Gentile countries all over the world. It’s caused by inbreeding. It is the same reason that your communities have Tay-Sachs, an inbred Jews-only disease. The Jews on my blog have never debated or disproved one, just one of the points I have made about their anti-Gentilist strategy. Not one! In fact, they often will not even bother denying these points. If I am so wrong, then show me how. You can’t, you won’t, and thanks to the media power of your brethren, you are spared the arduous task of ever being forced to make even a weak, half-baked attempt at engaging your critics.

Thank you, Jewish readers, thank you from the bottom of my heart. You make, you prove, you validate my case with far more aplomb and chutzpah than I am able to conjure up. The sleepy Gentile world is awakening to the sickness you spread, and people are getting fed up and madder than hell about it. Despite your best efforts, this awakening will not be reversed, will not be slowed down or stymied. Your Jewish supremacist agenda is finished! I can only smile, grin, smirk and laugh at the help you have inadvertently and unintentionally given me in unmasking your malevolent intentions and your anti-Gentile racist hatred for all of us. All I can say is “KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!”


http://zionistwatch.wordpress.com/2007/07/16/thank-you-jewish-readers/

No comments:

Post a Comment