Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Non-Arguing Non-Entities

Tuesday, June 12, 2007
By Patrick Grimm

They can't be reasoned with. They can't be mollified. They can't be appeased. Why? The main reason is that they are non-arguers. They are only interested in the insult, the smear and the visceral reaction. They certainly won't debate facts, figures, statistics or historical events. They know better.

Who are these non-arguing non-entities who only clutter the internet with childish fits of intolerant rage? They are the Zionist True Believers, those who will not be dissuaded by anything, no matter how credible, no matter how well-documented. Nothing will satisfy them or calm their festering anger management problems. Why the insane vitriol and pit bull rejoinders? Simple. They are proud members of the cult of Zionism. It is a cult based upon a foundation of lies, half-truths and the permanent eternal innocence of Jews and their everlasting victimhood at the hands of others. No matter what Jews do or how they behave, something within the Gentile, the Goyim must have provoked it. Jews can never be blamed or held to the same standards as other peoples.

You waste your time debating these people. I have found that out recently in a little back-and-forth with several of these pitiful souls who can unleash nothing but ad hominems against me. Never once did they show where a single one of my articles was incorrect. They behaved like school yard children, calling me silly names like "retard", "circus freak" and other inanities. But isn't it only to be expected? What else could they spend their time doing when they flame different individuals? Would they dispute facts? Would they argue points? Would they point out inaccuracies? Why, of course they wouldn't, mainly because they can't and couldn't. They only have the cut-down and the nasty label to apply to their opponents.

But why shouldn't it be this way? Have you ever heard of a single Jew anywhere who ever debated the points his critics made? When Walt and Mearsheimer released their detailed report on the Israeli lobby, did some educated media Jew jump forward to discount the words contained in the Walt/Mearsheimer project. Of course they didn't. The Jews only slathered the two successful academics with the "anti-Semite" label, hearkening back to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and then whining about Nazis for the hundredth time. They did the same to Jimmy Carter's well-researched book as well.

I have never once in my life seen organized Big Jewry ever debate their critics, much less their out-right enemies. Why? Simple. Because they can't. They can only paint red horns on those who variate from their dirty agenda.

The Ziobloggers online, the gimlet-eyed, in-need-of-medication-or-a-restraining-jacket style haters will never debate you. They will insult, insult and insult some more. I would post some of their laugh-out-loud funny posts calling me all sorts of names and suggesting that I then do things which are physically impossible. But I won't bore you or give these dullards the attention they so desperately and pathetically crave.

I have been doing this long enough to bear all insults, profanity or personal attacks with a smile and with a good-natured chuckle. I expect hate from the Zionists and their friends in low places. It's a given and almost a gift. I know I must be doing some good if my writing enrages certain individuals who read it. I am striking a nerve and provoking a visceral response. This is never a bad thing. The worst possible thing would be to temper my essays and articles after bearing the brunt of negativity and hatred. I will never do that. I will dish out nothing but a daily dose of truth. How could I even look at myself in the mirror if I did anything less?


original source: http://zionistwatch.blogspot.com/2007/06/non-arguing-non-entities.html

No comments:

Post a Comment